- I love being in the classroom, I love learning, I love education, and I need to keep that in mind. When I'm in school I feel as though I am working toward something and trying to better myself, not just sitting in one stagnate spot in my career.
- Being a "productive member of society" is not fun. I thought that being an adult would be so much fun. Getting to chose what I do and when I do it, but it's really not all that my teenage self thought it would be. Being a "productive member of society" is so much responsibility!
- Sometimes I forget things. Yes, it happens. There are times when my memory does not work as well as I think that it should. I used to kick everyone's booty at Memory (the matching card game), and I still can if I try. But now I actually have to work at it, before it just sorta happened. I refuse to give up my title of Memory Queen so I will work and work to keep my throne!
- Some things are not important. Realistically, some things just don't matter, and stressing about them is not going to help. There are times I need to stop and take my "chill pill" and deal with life in a non-dramatic, calm and collected manner because life's to short to freak out about nothing. On Tuesday my car broke down. I didn't even skip a beat or get upset, not for a single second. I calmly called my dad and asked him what I should do, and then proceeded to continue down the path of his wonderful advice. My car was fixed within two hours and I continued on with my day.
- I'm crazy. We are all crazy. But we should not stop being crazy. We should never stop being ourselves. Even though people think that I am crazy, I will continue being myself, because despite all my craziness, people generally like me.
- Happiness is a choice. It doesn't really matter what is going on, shove all of the bad things aside and choose to be HAPPY :) I have to get up every day and decided that I will be happy, despite that problems that I face at work, or wherever else, I will choose to be positive. I will choose to smile. I will choose happiness.
Friday, July 13, 2012
The things I'm SLOWLY learning.
There are a number of things that I am slowly learning as an adult. Life lessons can sometimes take me a while to learn and they occasionally knock me on my a** before they make it into my brain. Here are some of the things that I've been learning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment