And I'm guilty of speaking "FEMALE".
Like in every language, there are moments when something cannot be accurately translated. There are times when the only people who really understand what I am saying are those that are born into the language. Thus, something that I try to explain and translate into English will never, ever be understood in the "male" language.
I've heard once or twice that in any type of relationship (work related, plutonic, loving, whatever) that "Communication is key." I believe that to be true, however, I need to work on communicating the right things. When it comes to trying to learn and understand the "male" language, I think that I must stop talking, learn to ask the right questions, and then listen to the answers.... But sometimes I don't ask the right questions and sometimes I am not the best listener. Then again, sometimes the people I am around don't want to answer any questions and effectively break any positive attempt at communication.
We all deal with things in different ways, however, I just wish that I could take a moment to inspect the inter-workings of the male language in order to gain insight into how to ask the proper questions without seeming to be emotional, negative, high strung, clingy, or TOO GIRLIE.
No comments:
Post a Comment