Saturday, June 16, 2012

I stopped writing and started living

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I feel bad for not giving my wonderful blog the dedication that it deserves, but sometimes life just becomes more important.

I stopped writing and started living.

I took some time off because I really was in no place to write.  I really was in no place to get out of bed, but I managed to do that most of the time.  I'm not the type to sit around and enable myself from doing something fun and exciting.  I'm not the type to allow dumb people to control my life, but it happens on occasion.  I stopped writing and began pursuing other goals, went to the farmers market, spent time researching how to get into the graduate program I want to be in, and then guess what?  I started dating a great guy (who doesn't yet know this blog exists).  Anyway, the whole point of that is to say that I stopped writing because I needed to live life a little bit so that I had something to write about!

But I'm back.... watch out world :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment