Thursday, November 8, 2012

I don't care about White Gold Bling.

Today I officially made a decision about something that I've tossed around in my mind for a while.  My decision is this:

I don't really need or want an engagement ring.... I mean, I'm not even really dating anyone and it really doesn't matter at the moment, but my point is that I don't really need any white gold bling in my life time..  There are, however, things that I want instead.

I often joke that I will marry the man that buys me laser hair removal and a male Silver Labrador PUPPY.

Why?

Because those are the things I want instead of diamonds and gold :)
People can put a specific monetary value on a ring, a price if you will, and although the things that I want cost money, they are actually priceless.





No comments:

Post a Comment