Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm crazy, but aren't we all?

Yesterday, someone close to me confirmed that I am CRAZY.  This person lessened the blow by telling me that it was okay, they are crazy too.  But guess what?  Being "CRAZY" doesn't bother me one bit.  Not even a little.  I recently decided to pursue a different career.  One that will take me out of the state of a while I finish training and schooling and one that will force me to travel often and do something different every single day once I finally begin my career.
I'm crazy, but aren't we all?  Don't we all decided that we want to do something at some point that is out of our norm or doesn't exactly fit with what we've done in the past?
As some of you might already know, the job opportunity that I had over the past year has been an absolute nightmare, and I've hated almost every second
Realizing that I hated my first post-college job has lead me to believe that exploring is more important than anyone every told me it was.  In life it's important to do something, but at times, one must try doing something new.  
One of my new professors, upon bringing to light the fact that I am the only female in the class, proceeded to ask me why I was there and what I wanted out of pursuing a new and different route of education.  I told him a little bit about my story.  To which he responded, "Well, I'm glad you're here, welcome to my class, gentlemen please welcome Ms. Jenae.... and Jenae, you need to remember to explore everything, but DO whatever makes you happy."
We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment